Create a Thanksgiving Newsletter
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Thanksgiving Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
How can I share what I am thankful for with others?
If you have a lot to be thankful for this year, take some time to share it with others. Send a Thanksgiving greeting card with a newsletter to show family and friends why you are so appreciative this season. Here are a few tips for creating the perfect note:
- Choose festive stationary to highlight the occasion. Select multicolored paper featuring fall colors like brown, red and orange or white paper with a thanksgiving themed border.
- Include a short introduction wishing the recipient a happy Thanksgiving before addressing what you are thankful for.
- Write your blessings in an organized fashion to clearly spell out why you are so thankful
- Include a short Thanksgiving poem or blessing to close your letter with good wishes.
- To personalize each letter, include a personal message to each recipient telling them why you are thankful to have them in your life.
- If you will be sending a typed letter, be sure to sign each one by hand for a thoughtful touch.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.