Simplify Your Christmas Card Process
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Business Christmas Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
How can I simplify the Christmas card process?
Buying company Christmas cards can be a stressful task during the most wonderful time of the year. Instead of going crazy over every little detail, here are some tips to help simplify the process:
- Buy your cards online to avoid long lines and inadequate inventory at the store. It is much more convenient to order the cards on the computer and have them delivered right to your desk.
- Have a personal signature printed inside each card to avoid signing each card by hand. It will mean less work for you and your co-workers will be more than happy to avoid the dreaded card signing hand cramp.
- Have your return address and recipient information printed on the envelopes when you place the order. This will save you time and save on company ink.
- Run the envelopes through a postage meter rather than sticking a stamp on each individual envelope. It is a more accurate way to apply postage and doesn't require an additional trip to the post office.
- Enjoy sipping eggnog at the company Christmas party, because your work is done!
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.