How to Create Stunning Photo Christmas Cards
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Christmas Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
How can I make my photo Christmas cards look more professional?
To help you create stunning photo Christmas cards that feature your own photographs, consider these tips for that perfect snapshot:
- Make sure you have a camera with a high pixel count or set your camera for the highest resolution possible. Don't use a cellphone camera, even if you can upload and print out the picture later.
- Rely on your cameras' auto focus features to adjust the image to properly contrast with the background.
- Keep the backdrop as simple and clutter free as possible for a sophisticated look for your photo insert Christmas cards.
- Maintain and use light to add texture and interest to your photo for more dramatic photo Christmas cards.
- Avoid posing in front of any glass or mirrored services that can bounce the light from the flash back at the camera.
- If taking a photo outside, the ideal lighting situation is to shoot the subject in the shade with the background lit indirectly by the sun. Use a flash to light up the subjects for the photo.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.