Sending Special Holiday Christmas Cards
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Christmas Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
What else can I do to make my holiday Christmas cards special for the recipient?
Here are a few tips to make your Christmas cards for friends and family extra special this holiday season.
- Imprint your own verse or poem that you created yourself.
- Choose a special quote or song lyric that has meaning for the recipients of any personalized Christmas cards.
- Include special photographs that mean something to the recipient.
- Select a special recipe for the holidays that you want to share with the recipient.
- Incorporate a small gift within the card, such as a gift card or personalized bookmark.
- Add a gift certificate to an online music store and provide song recommendations in the card note.
- Include an invitation to get together in the near future. Something as simple as a quick coffee and a chat is often enough to reconnect old friends.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.