Many Options for Photo Holiday Cards
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Holiday Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
What can I do with photo holiday cards?
While it's a real treat to open up a holiday card and find a photo of the family smiling cheerfully in a festive holiday scene, there are other ideas to consider for your photo holiday cards.
- Since photo holiday cards offer a nice keepsake for the recipient, newlyweds might consider incorporating a wedding picture.
- Another idea is to use a family reunion picture for the photo holiday cards to remind loved ones of a special moment.
- Graduation photos of recent graduates are nice to send to family and friends.
- A funny Christmas picture of the family dressed as Santa, Mrs. Clause, and elves, even one including pets, could make a great humorous photo holiday card.
- Interesting vacation photos also make nice photo holiday cards. If on vacation, consider taking a dedicated picture. For example, if at Disney World, pose in front of Cinderella's Castle wearing Santa hats.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.