Be Efficient When Sending Company Holiday Cards
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Business Holiday Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
How can I be successful at sending the company holiday cards?
If it is your job to send out the company holiday cards this year, make sure you take your role seriously. Companies depend on holiday cards to thank their clients or customers for their business and keep them coming back for more. Here are some tips to make sure you carry out your task successfully:
- Make sure to order the cards and get started well in advance to plan for any delays.
- Get all the right signatures before you seal the envelopes. You don't want to accidently leave the CEO's signature off the company holiday card.
- Make sure you use the most up-to-date mailing list when addressing the cards.
- Send the cards out early to ensure it is received on time. Many people take time off during the holidays, so you don't want them to miss it.
- If a card is send back due to a wrong address, correct the mistake and resend the card. It is better late than never. If the recipient does not receive a card at all, it could send the wrong message.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.