Need Help Writing Christmas Cards?
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Christmas Cards and other Greeting Cards topics.
How can I save myself time and energy when writing Christmas cards.
With all you have going on during Christmas time, making time for Christmas cards can be challenging. However, there are a number of ways to make the entire process easier and more enjoyable… even addressing envelopes.
- Don't be determined to write all your holiday Christmas cards in one day. Start early and break it into manageable chunks to be done over time.
- Save time on your envelopes by printing address labels instead of handwriting them.
- Use an imprinting service from a Christmas cards online retailer that can use various color inks and fonts to imprint a message on the Christmas card as well as a return address on the envelope. Imprinting can also serve as an alternative to a handwritten greeting if the holidays have you on the constant go.
- Instead of crafting handwritten messages updating each recipient with any family or personal news, consider incorporating a Christmas “newsletter” that briefly updates friends and family of the year's highlights.
- Make envelope stuffing a family project and enlist the help of your spouse and children.